How to draw a bulldog puppy in colored pencil
This course teaches you the complete real time process of creating a portrait of a bulldog puppy in colored pencil.
Have you always wanted to learn how to draw a realistic dog portrait with colored pencils? Then this is the course for you!
In this course professional pet portrait and wildlife artist Leontine van Vliet teaches you how to use colored pencils to create a realistic portrait of a bulldog puppy. Through narrated video you will be able to follow the whole process. Although drawing realistic pet portraits is not easy, the videos and narrations are set up to slowly teach you how to apply the right techniques to achieve the effect you're looking for. This makes the course suitable for beginners and intermediate colored pencil artists as well.
The techniques you will learn in this course can be applied to lots of different animals or other subjects!
'Why did you create this course?'
I actually created this course for my membership website on Patreon! Because of the success of the tutorial on Patreon I wanted to release it as a seperate course here on Teachable for those who are interested in just this tutorial specifically!
This course is for you if...
- You are a motivated beginner with colored pencil who wants to learn about drawing realistic animals,
- You are an intermediate or advanced artist who likes to learn some very specific techniques to apply to your own work,
- you want to learn about drawing lots of different textures(Eyes, nose, fur..),
- You want to learn how to layer and use colored pencils to create vibrant and realistic tones,
- ....You love dogs! (Not exactly necessary, but it will help;)
This course contains..
- 10+ hours of narrated video,
- Downloadable color list, reference photo and line art,
- Lots of tips and tricks about using colored pencils!
Please note: This course does not contain the process of setting up the sketch. It purely focuses on the coloring process.
Are you interested in getting the course but don't you know what to expect? Below I have published a part of the tutorial on my Youtube channel. It is only a small fragment of the project, but it should give you an idea!
My name is Leontine van Vliet and I'm a passionate full time artist from the Netherlands. I work in soft pastels, pastel pencils, colored pencil and graphite. Being a huge nature lover, my main focus is realistic nature and animal related artwork. Over the past years I have been establishing myself as a pet portrait artist doing custom pet drawings for customers all around the world.
Since starting my Youtube channel around 2,5 years ago I also discovered a passion for video making and teaching. Different styles have gotten my interest as well, which made me expand my range of subjects and mediums.
I love to teach others my techniques, and in that way preventing others from making the mistakes I made when I started drawing.
Let's start drawing!